Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Bucket List for 27 months in Guatemala

I made a list of things I either want to accomplish or work on during my 27 months in Guatemala (which by the way is only ONE month away!!)

  • Climb a volcano
  • Learn a Mayan language
  • Exercise daily
  • Read
  • Pray
  • Meditate
  • Journal
  • Update this blog on a regular basis
  • Live a simpler life
  • Adopt a dog
  • Figure out my future
  • Learn to cook Guatemalan food
  • Run on a regular basis
  • Run at least a half marathon possibly a full marathon
  • Eat healthy
  • Stay Gluten-free
  • Laugh daily
  • Stay positive
  • Knit
  • Appreciate the little things in life
  • Love my work
  • Become a better public speaker
  • Learn to practice yoga
  • Go ziplining in the Guatemalan jungle
  • Visit home (USA) at least once
  • Make Guatemala my home
  • Stay in the present moment
  • Learn a local craft
  • Learn a new word in Spanish daily
  • Make at least on Guatemalan friend - hopefully more
  • Become part of a Guatemalan family
  • Visit Tikal - Mayan ruins
  • Visit my old host family in Merida, Mexico
  • Educate many people about health topics
  • Make friends with my local neighborhood kids
  • Learn to wash all my clothes by hand
  • Live as stress-free as possible
  • Find the love of my life =)

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Let's go ziplining together, what'd you say? See you in 30 days! -Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! Good List! Wish you the best in accomplishing all !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Tina, we are going ziplining together! Ahhhhhhh see you in 29 days!! =)

    ReplyDelete